Terms & Conditions in short
- KelseyHoops are handmade products meant to get beat up with practice and love. Wear-and-tear on hoops is normal, and a good sign that you are growing as a hoopist. If you are near me, I will do my best to fix any problems you have, but issues you have with the hoops are not guaranteed to be fixed, nor for free. I am dedicated to making a quality product, and will do what I can to make sure you are happy with your hoops.
- By ordering a KelseyHoop, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at KelseyHoops, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by KelseyHoops as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside KelseyHoops control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- KelseyHoops reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order with KelseyHoops, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at KelseyHoops for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by KelseyHoops as responsible for the personal information. The information you provide is only available to KelseyHoops and will not be shared with other third parties.
Events outside Kelsey's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Kelsey is released from obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers.
All products remain KelseyHoops' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from KelseyHoops.
All transfers conducted through KelseyHoops are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.